5. Ron Paul’s dedicated supporters provided some delicious televised moments for non-Republican viewers.
6. Reince was not amused.
But Chairman Priebus held fast throughout the drama.
7. Ann Romney’s daughter-in-law called Ann a “modern feminist.”
9. The convention’s 2nd weirdest moment did not involve Clint Eastwood or an empty chair.
10. BuzzFeed’s Mermaid-infused RNC party made the local news.
12. We got to know the guy behind the convention’s big balloon drop.
14. It was up to George H.W. Bush to provide the comedy.
16. G.E. Smith’s band was solid.
They even did “Call Me Maybe” :D
17. Republicans got down.
Dude, so busted.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.