Today Colin Mochrie, the arch-duke of improv, tweeted this:
And, appropriately, everyone reacted to the news like this:
1. Because it means maybe we’ll find out who Colin’s real parents are:
2. Or what goes on in Obama’s head:
3. Because maybe we’ll finally get to see Ryan Stiles bare all:
4. And maybe this eternal question will be answered:
5. Because now “Whose Line” can provide us with more parenting advice:
6. And it means more great guests:
8. Because now we can learn more of the dos and don’ts of prison:
9. Or the dos and don’ts of a successful relationship:
10. Because now we can get an update on Ryan’s and Colin’s rap careers:
12. And Colin’s foray into advertising:
13. Because the show can teach us more about how to be tough:
14. Or how to win friends and influence people:
15. Because now the show can also teach us how to get back at our neighbors:
16. Or how to deal with a very serious illness, like this one:
18. Because now we can learn if Ryan ever became a confident lizard:
20. We can find out if Colin added a little spice to his life:
22. And maybe we can finally understand what is going on here:
23. Because now we can get an update on how Colin’s face tastes:
27. And Wayne can show us how to respect other people’s cultures:
28. And, most of all, because it means one thing: more scenes from a hat!
AKA the finest game ever played.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store.