Today Colin Mochrie, the arch-duke of improv, tweeted this:
And, appropriately, everyone reacted to the news like this:
1. Because it means maybe we’ll find out who Colin’s real parents are:
2. Or what goes on in Obama’s head:
3. Because maybe we’ll finally get to see Ryan Stiles bare all:
4. And maybe this eternal question will be answered:
5. Because now “Whose Line” can provide us with more parenting advice:
6. And it means more great guests:
8. Because now we can learn more of the dos and don’ts of prison:
9. Or the dos and don’ts of a successful relationship:
10. Because now we can get an update on Ryan’s and Colin’s rap careers:
12. And Colin’s foray into advertising:
13. Because the show can teach us more about how to be tough:
14. Or how to win friends and influence people:
15. Because now the show can also teach us how to get back at our neighbors:
16. Or how to deal with a very serious illness, like this one:
18. Because now we can learn if Ryan ever became a confident lizard:
20. We can find out if Colin added a little spice to his life:
22. And maybe we can finally understand what is going on here:
23. Because now we can get an update on how Colin’s face tastes:
27. And Wayne can show us how to respect other people’s cultures:
28. And, most of all, because it means one thing: more scenes from a hat!
AKA the finest game ever played.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.