You’ve marked your calendar…
So you can FINALLY see what these beautiful sisters are up to this year:
WITH SOME DAMN PEACE AND QUIET.
But why is Hocus Pocus the best and most life-changing and groundbreaking Halloween movie ever? Well…
1. Because Sarah Jessica Parker has never had a better role than Sarah Sanderson:
And everything that came out of her mouth was pure gold:
3. And, honestly, don’t we all feel like Winifred every single morning?
4. Because the movie taught us so many important things, like what a virgin is:
6. And that ugly chicks are the ones that stay out late:
10. Because every time you watch the movie you see something you missed…or a joke you didn’t get as a kid:
GET OUT OF HERE, BUS MAN. C’MON, BUS MAN.
11. Because every time you use a lighter now you can’t help but think of the THE BURNING RAIN OF DEATH:
12. And every time you pick up a book you can’t help but yell this:
13. Because the movie had zombies before zombies were “in”:
14. Because you probably use the Winifred Sanderson death stare four to six times a day:
15. Because you know all these critics could not have been more wrong:
16. Because there are two types of people in this world: people who are in love with Thackery Binx…
Oh, yeah, and people who are in love with the skeleton-faced lead singer of the band:
19. Because you know that dressing as the Sanderson sisters is the perfect costume for anyone, whether you’re three girls, or, like below, three guys:
20. Because of these beautiful, beautiful teeth:
Now it’s time to grab an old VHS (or just turn on ABC Family? Or Fox Family?):
Bust you your best singing voice:
And run AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK:
AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK.
All images via Walt Disney Pictures.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›