In case you missed it, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler (read: the two funniest people on the planet) are hosting the Golden Globes this weekend. In preparation, they created their own drinking game. From The Hollywood Reporter:
2. Drink any time you see a person actively not listening to someone onstage.
4. Eat a meatball sub any time someone thanks Harvey Weinstein.
5. Take off an article of clothing any time they show Judi Dench.
6. Take off an article of clothing any time Maggie Smith wins.
There you go. Enjoy your meatball subs and massive hangovers. For you vegetarians out there — looks like if you’re going to need to reevaluate your life if you want to play this game right and make Tina and Amy happy (I kid).
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️