In case you missed it, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler (read: the two funniest people on the planet) are hosting the Golden Globes this weekend. In preparation, they created their own drinking game. From The Hollywood Reporter:
2. Drink any time you see a person actively not listening to someone onstage.
4. Eat a meatball sub any time someone thanks Harvey Weinstein.
5. Take off an article of clothing any time they show Judi Dench.
6. Take off an article of clothing any time Maggie Smith wins.
There you go. Enjoy your meatball subs and massive hangovers. For you vegetarians out there — looks like if you’re going to need to reevaluate your life if you want to play this game right and make Tina and Amy happy (I kid).
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.