3. Aaron Paul in a 1-800-COLLECT commercial:
Like any working actor, Aaron Paul appeared in various commercials before making it big — most famously his Corn Pops commercial. But this 1999 commercial for 1-800-Collect may be his crowning achievement, mainly ‘cause the commercial starred Mr. T.
5. Mila Kunis in a commercial for Glitter Hair Barbie :
So it’s no secret that in the ’90s, Mila once starred in a commercial for the ultimate ’80s and ’90s girl stationary brand, Lisa Frank. But she also starred in a commercial for the ultimate toy brand, Barbie.
15. Jared Leto in a commercial for Noxzema:
No, Jared’s pretty face wasn’t the one that needed Noxzema, instead he played the love interest of the ultimate ’90s teen girl spokesperson, the Noxzema Girl.
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈