1. Rebecca Gayheart starred in some pretty classic ’90s projects….
2. …Beverly Hills 90210 ….
3. …Urban Legend….
4. …Scream 2…
6. But, her biggest contribution to the decade is the being face of Noxzema.
7. Rebecca landed the ad campaign in 1991.
8. She continued being the face of Noxzema till 1993. The ad campaign earned her the nickname of “The Noxzema Girl.”
9. Rebecca’s break into the television was with the commericals for Noxzema.
10. She also starred in one with Jared Leto:
11. This is the commercial that inspired Cher Horowitz to say “Is this like a Noxzema commercial or what?”:
12. Never Forget. She was also the “Glints Girl”:
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›