1. Rebecca Gayheart starred in some pretty classic ’90s projects….
Aaron Spelling Prod. / Courtesy: Everett Collection
2. …Beverly Hills 90210 ….
3. …Urban Legend….
Columbia Pictures / courtesy Everett Collection
4. …Scream 2…
6. But, her biggest contribution to the decade is the being face of Noxzema.
7. Rebecca landed the ad campaign in 1991.
8. She continued being the face of Noxzema till 1993. The ad campaign earned her the nickname of “The Noxzema Girl.”
9. Rebecca’s break into the television was with the commericals for Noxzema.
10. She also starred in one with Jared Leto:
11. This is the commercial that inspired Cher Horowitz to say “Is this like a Noxzema commercial or what?”:
12. Never Forget. She was also the “Glints Girl”:
Here Are The Top Stories
- The South Carolina Senate voted to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill still must be passed by the House.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.