1. You can’t go wrong with Nappy Roots’ “Good Day,” which is a bright, carefree jam that practically transports you to a BBQ block party.
Sing-along lyric: “We’re gonna have a good day / And all my homies gonna ride today / And all these mommies look fly today / And all we wanna do is get by today / hey”
3. Becky G’s “Shower” has it all: syncopated verses you can rap along to and a rousing anthemic chorus.
Sing-along lyric: “La La Di, La La Da, La La Da / Singing in the shower”
4. Jackson 5’s “ABC” is both instructional and fun!
Sing-along lyric: “A-B-C / It’s easy as 1, 2, 3 / As simple as do-re-mi / ABC, 123, baby you and me girl”
5. Mika and Ariana Grande put their syrupy-sweet spin on “Popular” from the musical Wicked, and you won’t be able to get it out of your head, so don’t even fight it.
Sing-along lyric: “Popular, I know about popular / It’s not about who you are or your fancy car / You’re only ever who you were”
6. Queen’s “You’re My Best Friend” has never gone out of style, with sweet lyrics (about romantic friendship, no less!) that are perfect for all ages.
Sing-along lyric: “Ooh. you make me live / Whatever this world can give to me / It’s you, you’re all I see”
8. Taylor Swift’s “22” still hasn’t gotten old – and a song this fun shouldn’t.
Sing-along lyric: “I don’t know about you / But I’m feeling 22 / Everything will be alright /If you keep me next to you”
9. Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock,’s “It Takes Two” is a classic banger that’s easy for even the young ones to chime in for.
Sing-along lyric: “It takes two to make a thing go right / It takes two to make it outta sight / Hit it!”
Pro-tip: Get the clean version – there is one case of the “F-word,” if you’re looking to avoid it.
13. Luke Bryan’s “Play It Again” has a sweet, simple melody that’s easy to catch on to and fun to sing along with.
Sing-along lyric: “She was like, ‘Oh my God, this is my song / I’ve been listenin’ to the radio all night long / Sittin’ ‘round waitin’ for it to come on and here it is’”
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸