1. There’s a reason there’s no place like home.
2. Because in public you have to dance like you actually have manners.
3. And at home you can “timber” like no one’s watching.
4. Because in public you can only eat one chip at a time.
5. But at home it’s as many freaking chips as will fit into your mouth.
6. Because in public selfie shaming is a real struggle.
7. But at home you can snap away.
8. Because in public you have to take working out very “seriously.”
9. But at home, ain’t nobody got time for that.
10. Basically, even though you’ve learned how to behave like a proper human in public.
11. We all know life is more fun when no one’s watching.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️