1. There’s a reason there’s no place like home.
2. Because in public you have to dance like you actually have manners.
3. And at home you can “timber” like no one’s watching.
4. Because in public you can only eat one chip at a time.
5. But at home it’s as many freaking chips as will fit into your mouth.
6. Because in public selfie shaming is a real struggle.
7. But at home you can snap away.
8. Because in public you have to take working out very “seriously.”
9. But at home, ain’t nobody got time for that.
10. Basically, even though you’ve learned how to behave like a proper human in public.
11. We all know life is more fun when no one’s watching.
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›