1. There’s a reason there’s no place like home.
2. Because in public you have to dance like you actually have manners.
3. And at home you can “timber” like no one’s watching.
4. Because in public you can only eat one chip at a time.
5. But at home it’s as many freaking chips as will fit into your mouth.
6. Because in public selfie shaming is a real struggle.
7. But at home you can snap away.
8. Because in public you have to take working out very “seriously.”
9. But at home, ain’t nobody got time for that.
10. Basically, even though you’ve learned how to behave like a proper human in public.
11. We all know life is more fun when no one’s watching.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›