1. Huge flowers.
2. A photo collage.
They received this collection of photographs of Queen Elizabeth II and the Malaysian king at an official dinner in Kuala Lumpur on September 13th. Best friends forever!
3. A colorful dress.
Because who needs more clothes?! Kate Middleton needs more clothes!
4. A pair of lace shoes and a clutch.
Hey Steve Madden, why don’t your shoes come in boxes like that?
5. A diamond-encrusted sword.
For royal bar fights?
6. And lots of flowers and tokens from adorable children in Singapore.
Highly color-coordinated children, you might add.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.