1. Huge flowers.
2. A photo collage.
They received this collection of photographs of Queen Elizabeth II and the Malaysian king at an official dinner in Kuala Lumpur on September 13th. Best friends forever!
3. A colorful dress.
Because who needs more clothes?! Kate Middleton needs more clothes!
4. A pair of lace shoes and a clutch.
Hey Steve Madden, why don’t your shoes come in boxes like that?
5. A diamond-encrusted sword.
For royal bar fights?
6. And lots of flowers and tokens from adorable children in Singapore.
Highly color-coordinated children, you might add.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️