1. Huge flowers.
2. A photo collage.
They received this collection of photographs of Queen Elizabeth II and the Malaysian king at an official dinner in Kuala Lumpur on September 13th. Best friends forever!
3. A colorful dress.
Because who needs more clothes?! Kate Middleton needs more clothes!
4. A pair of lace shoes and a clutch.
Hey Steve Madden, why don’t your shoes come in boxes like that?
5. A diamond-encrusted sword.
For royal bar fights?
6. And lots of flowers and tokens from adorable children in Singapore.
Highly color-coordinated children, you might add.
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›