1. Before 2012, were you aware that you can make anything out of a Mason jar?
Create a soap dispenser of your very own.
2. Also, you can cover anything that has corporeal form with chalkboard paint.
Yes, that is a motorcycle helmet, thine eyes do not deceive.
3. Chalk isn’t just for the playground anymore.
Chalk your hair!
5. Is something not cute enough? Put a pom-pom on it.
Because putting a bird on it is so 2011.
6. Now we know there are PRACTICAL uses for nail polish.
Which is why we need to own as many pretty colors as possible.
This family has some interesting ideas about naming.
Clear nail polish over a mosquito bite will provide instant relief.
7. Always keep a garland on hand as an instant party decoration.
You never know when you’ll have to throw an emergency party.
9. “Decoupage” can actually look cool.
This ain’t your mom’s decoupage!
10. We discovered that Japan has invented really cool tape.
Get more washi tape projects here.
11. Paint chips are free, and therefore you should make art with them.
12. Glitter brings instant elation to one’s life.
And therefore we should cover everything in it. Like this Starbucks cup.
15. Your T-shirt is boring. Turn it into something else.
Like a market bag. Check out the tutorial here.
16. Ombre the bejeezus out of everything.
Here is how to make this adorable pumpkin.
17. Dip-dyeing is like ombre, but oh so different.
Find out how here.
18. Back to nail art!
There are some great tricks involving Scotch tape.
19. Make stuff from your Instagrams.
Or those of your friends or loved ones or, if you’re totally creepy, strangers. Find out how here.
20. Printables made our printers relevant again.
Get this gift tag printable here.
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›