2. Make tiny flags.
Wrap washi tape around a toothpick and cut triangles out to create a flag. Makes an adorable cupcake or sandwich decoration.
3. Transform a computer keyboard.
Get the directions here.
Check out these awesomely ’80s planters using recycled ramen noodle containers.
8. Make your own washi tape.
You can use tissue paper, napkins or even old newspaper.
9. Decorate your cups.
Wrap washi tape around some inexpensive plastic cups for a party.
10. Make decorative twisty ties.
11. Make the most adorable gift wrap that ever existed.
15. Label those cords.
This alone is a reason to order a shipment of washi tape.
25. Make magnets that look like pieces of tape.
33. Make mason jars just a little more special.
Now those polaroids are even more adorable than they already are.
36. Be really artsy with it.
Make it look like an art installation or gallery wall.
44. Redo a kitchen.
52. They make adorable candy wrappers.
(These are actually soaps by Etsy seller Prunella.)
56. And finally…
You could just use it as regular old tape.
Washi tape storage is a whole other ballgame.
Learn how to make this special washi tape storage box here.