2. Make tiny flags.
Wrap washi tape around a toothpick and cut triangles out to create a flag. Makes an adorable cupcake or sandwich decoration.
Check out these awesomely ’80s planters using recycled ramen noodle containers.
8. Make your own washi tape.
You can use tissue paper, napkins or even old newspaper.
9. Decorate your cups.
Wrap washi tape around some inexpensive plastic cups for a party.
15. Label those cords.
This alone is a reason to order a shipment of washi tape.
Now those polaroids are even more adorable than they already are.
36. Be really artsy with it.
Make it look like an art installation or gallery wall.
44. Redo a kitchen.
52. They make adorable candy wrappers.
(These are actually soaps by Etsy seller Prunella.)
56. And finally…
You could just use it as regular old tape.
Washi tape storage is a whole other ballgame.
Learn how to make this special washi tape storage box here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›