2. Make tiny flags.
Wrap washi tape around a toothpick and cut triangles out to create a flag. Makes an adorable cupcake or sandwich decoration.
Check out these awesomely ’80s planters using recycled ramen noodle containers.
8. Make your own washi tape.
You can use tissue paper, napkins or even old newspaper.
9. Decorate your cups.
Wrap washi tape around some inexpensive plastic cups for a party.
15. Label those cords.
This alone is a reason to order a shipment of washi tape.
Now those polaroids are even more adorable than they already are.
36. Be really artsy with it.
Make it look like an art installation or gallery wall.
44. Redo a kitchen.
52. They make adorable candy wrappers.
(These are actually soaps by Etsy seller Prunella.)
56. And finally…
You could just use it as regular old tape.
Washi tape storage is a whole other ballgame.
Learn how to make this special washi tape storage box here.
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›
- President Obama called on global leaders to address climate change during a visit to the Alaskan Arctic. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›