31 Gifts From Wayfair That Are As Beautiful As They Are Practical
Because giving someone a gift they'll actually use is always a good idea.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A potted faux eucalyptus plant for anyone who loves plants but doesn't have a green thumb or a lot of lighting in their home.
2. A Kate Spade New York fairmount salt and pepper set that'll be a hit with any home decor enthusiast on your list. The metallic stripes and bold polka dots are a fun pop to any tabletop.
3. A makeup organizer to neatly hold and display all of your sister's beauty products or jewelry. Group like items together in separate drawers to make getting ready a breeze.
4. A Cuisinart 14-cup food processor so your parents don't have to spend hours prepping food for holiday meals. It's also a major plus that it's not an eyesore on the countertop.
5. A Casper dog bed for your furry friends. They'll thank you when they have a comfortable and supportive bed to sleep in. And maybe, just maybe, they'll stop taking over your bed.
6. A closet-organizing system for yourself. Because it's 2020 and you deserve to treat yourself to something exciting. A built-in organization system will ensure you're not forgetting about your favorite items that easily get buried.
7. A wine decanter for the biggest vino enthusiast in your life. This beautiful design can also double as decor when they're not serving up their favorite Bordeaux.
9. A lazy Susan that'll be the best gift your friend who loves to entertain has ever received. The rotating board makes it easy to pass different appetizers or condiments around the table.
10. A Nespresso VertuoPlus Bundle Pod Espresso Machine by Breville so your S.O. doesn't have to trek to the coffee shop every morning before their Zoom meetings.
11. A round tufted storage ottoman for your cousin who just moved into a small apartment. The ottoman doubles as extra seating and can easily store seasonal items or blankets.
12. A two-piece acacia wood cutting board set that is just as chic as it is functional. Whoever receives this gift can prep their food in style. With elevated legs, any basic cheese board instantly looks professional.
13. A outdoor concrete propane fire pit, because everyone is trying to find ways to stay outside longer. If you want to go all out, pair this with a s'mores kit for the ultimate fireside experience.
14. A graphic art print on canvas so your sister, cousin, or bestie doesn't have to stare at a blank wall in their apartment any longer. The mix of colors makes it easy to pair with any home decor style.
15. An indoor ceramic table vase for your friend who has everything. This beautiful decorative vase will look great on the floor near a mirror or on an entryway table.
16. A stackable, insulated espresso cup set for your brother who has trouble waking up in the morning.
17. A 20-piece stainless-steel flatware set that'll be a hit with your friends who love to host. Instantly transform the look of a place setting with bold, metallic flatware.
18. A three-piece modern and contemporary mirror set, because adding mirrors to a room is never a bad idea. Your friend will thank you for gifting them with a versatile and beautiful present they can actually use.
20. A glass table vase for the person who loves to have fresh flowers around their house. The dark vase will make any greenery or bud pop in a room.
21. A set of two soft cozy warm cotton throws for the person who is always cold. Give both of them to one person, or split them up for double the gifting.
22. A set of two mashpee square pillow covers and inserts so cozy and chic, you'll be tempted to keep them for yourself.
23. A gray slate desk lamp with USB for anyone who always needs to charge their phone. For the ultimate gift, pair this with a 10-foot charger that allows them to easily answer their emails from bed.
24. A set of four dinner napkin rings for your aunt who loves to host holidays. The gold and silver design makes it easy to pair with any kind of flatware.
25. A floral wreath so your mother-in-law doesn't need to worry about swapping out decorations each season. The seasonless wreath will instantly make a front door feel festive.
26. A marble cheese board your bestie or sister will adore if they like having cheese and wine for dinner. The built-in slicer ensures you never drop the knife on the floor.
27. A dachshund long cracker tray for anyone who is dog-obsessed. Instead of putting out a box of crackers, this chic tray serves up snacks in style.
28. A two-piece iron pot planter set for your friend who has a greenhouse in their living room. They'll instantly make a cheap plant from a hardware store look like a fancy nursery purchase.
29. A cotton chevron throw pillow for the person who loves to swap out their decorative pillows on the reg.
30. A Jonathan Adler champagne scented novelty candle that'll make an amazing coffee table decoration. Once the candle burns out, it can double as a planter for a succulent.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.