Earlier today, Vulture noticed that 98 Degrees had just updated their website to include twitter handles of each of the band members. They wondered whether or not this meant the group was getting back together, but I noticed that Justin Jeffrie (the worst one, obviously) had a mere 139 at the time this was published. After a little bit of research, we’ve ranked all of the members from the Backstreet Boys, New Kids On The Block, N Sync, and 98 Degrees based on their popularity (follower count).
1. Justin Timberlake: 9,887,581 followers
7. Howie D: 154,439
9. Nick Lachey: 126,051 followers
17. Drew Lachey: 17,348 followers
19. Justin Jeffre: 139 followers
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬