1. It’s pronounced “Ma-hone,” not “Ma-ho-ney.”
2. Austin rose to fame when he posted a cover of Justin Bieber’s “Mistletoe” on YouTube.
It’s at 13 million views currently.
3. He was born on April 4, 1996 — making him 17.
No booze for you!
4. He was on America’s Funniest Home Videos as a toddler.
But I fail to see the “funny” part of this video?
5. He was an opening act for Taylor Swift on her “Red” tour.
7. In fact, his fans often can’t keep their composure around him at all.
9. His video for “Say Something” has 21 million views on YouTube and appeared at #34 on the Billboard Pop Songs chart.
I had always assumed this song was by One Direction but I was wrong! (It’s also very catchy.)
10. He’s not afraid to wear some crazy kicks on the red carpet.
11. In fact, he has a collection of over 100 pairs of them.
17. He covered “Just A Friend,” with help from Flo Rida.
What do you think Biz Markie thinks about this?
18. He is Bieber-approved.
…but perhaps not for long!
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 11 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.