2. Taylor Swift performed at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show.
4. Lady Gaga wore a dress that can fly.
5. Charlize Theron and Mark Wahlberg hugged it out.
6. Robert Pattinson sat in some flattering lighting.
7. Aziz Ansari, Amy Poehler, and Nick Kroll attended the GQ Men of the Year party.
8. Sam Claflin held a gigantic pumpkin above him.
10. Matthew McConaughey skateboarded.
11. Jennifer Hudson got a star on the Walk of Fame.
13. Beth Behrs was a can of Spam.
14. Dick Van Dyke attended the 50th anniversary commemoration screening of Mary Poppins.
15. Kevin Durant stood next to Ken Jeong for this adorable photo.
16. Chloe Grace Moretz went for a bike ride.
17. Quentin Tarantino threw dueces.
18. Giggy Vanderpump dressed up in holiday dress.
19. Bob Dylan was awarded France’s Legion d’Honneur.
20. John Goodman had a Hand and Footprint Ceremony in Hollywood.
21. and Miley Cyrus wore this.
- It's inauguration day: Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States around 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌