1. Feb. 10: Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z perform their new single — “Suit & Tie” — at the Grammys and bring down the house.
2. (This time last year, Jay-Z and KANYE were ruling airwaves with the release of “Otis” and “N****s in Paris.”)
5. March 11: Jimmy Fallon asks JT if he “changed one of the lyrics” during his performance.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- EU leaders gathered for talks and agreed they want Britain to leave "as soon as possible."
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.