1. Feb. 10: Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z perform their new single — “Suit & Tie” — at the Grammys and bring down the house.
2. (This time last year, Jay-Z and KANYE were ruling airwaves with the release of “Otis” and “N****s in Paris.”)
5. March 11: Jimmy Fallon asks JT if he “changed one of the lyrics” during his performance.
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀