1. The latest thing Bill Murray has done to set the internet ablaze is wearing this ensemble to the the Murray Brothers Caddyshack Charity Golf Tournament in Jacksonville, Florida.
2. Please note the PBR pants.
6. And finally, the pants:
I’ve always been partial to Pabst Blue Ribbon. I like that beer, I think it’s good. Goes well with bratwurst. And these are the Loudmouth Guys that make these pants. I’ve never seen one that had a straight-ahead ad on them like this, so it’s kind of unusual. And you can wear this anywhere. I think Pabst Blue Ribbon crosses all socio-economic lines.
7. And what glorious pants they are.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲