19 Online Courses For Anyone Who Misses School
You're never too old to learn.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This business course that is basically an entire MBA in one course. It's taught by Chris Haroun, an award winning MBA professor, venture capitalist, and author.
2. A beginners 3D modeling course to teach you to use Blender and create 3D models for video games, 3D printing, or your dream house! No experience necessary.
3. A UX/UI design course that uses Adobe Xd and will teach you how to build and test your own designs for websites and apps!
4. This photography master class so you can learn how to take amazing and professional photos. You'll learn everything from lighting to editing, so you can feel confident the next time you snap a pic.
5. An introductory course to blockchain because you've heard of Bitcoin but still don't really understand how all this blockchain tech works.
6. This poker class taught by Daniel Negreanu, a six-time World Series of Poker champion, so you can learn poker concepts, how to spot tells and read your opponents, and crush everyone at your next online poker night.
7. An ultimate drawing course that'll help you finally develop your drawing skills and take your doodles to the next level. The course is thorough, so you'll learn everything from sketching faces and properly shadowing to creating perspective!
8. This multi-level course to be a certified mindfulness practitioner so that you can effectively practice mindfulness and continue your journey of personal development.
9. A course on how to negotiate taught by a former FBI hostage negotiator so you can use tried-and-true strategies to in your own life. Whether you're negotiating your salary or trying to haggle, you'll learn how to ask for what you want and get the most out of life!
10. An arts therapy course that will help with self-healing and teach you how to use art as an expressive and creative form of therapy.
11. A tennis class taught by Serena Williams(!!) so you can improve your game on and off the court. Plus, it's a fun game you can play this summer while remaining physically distanced from your friends!
12. A Social Video Pro course from BuzzFeed x The New School for you to learn how to build your own brand and make videos like Tasty or BuzzFeed Unsolved, AND how to earn money for all your hardwork!
13. An investing course that will teach you how to invest in stocks and make your money work for you. So whenever you hear things like 'mutual funds,' 'ETFs,' or 'GARP,' you'll know what's up.
14. A course from Rosetta Stone for you to learn a new language of your choosing, because it's never too late to finally hablar español or parler français.
15. This mixology class so you can learn how to make a killer cocktail, mix the perfect drink, and build your own home bar. Soon, instead of going out to bars, your friends will be ordering from you!
17. This PhotoShop training course so you can become a PhotoShop pro. After you're done, you'll have a solid foundation and be able to edit with ease.
18. A gardening course because who doesn't want to learn how to keep plants alive or grow their own food?
19. This career hacking course so you can learn how to improve your resume, write your cover letter, build your network, and ace your interviews whether you're a recent college grad or looking for a new role.
Reviews may have been edited for length and clarity.