We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of metal trunks with rose-gold hardware for a practical storage solution that'll add some attitude to your home.
2. A BagPodz reusable bags system to tote your groceries home and save you two from losing cabinet space to leftover plastic or paper bags.
3. A classic KitchenAid 5-quart stand mixer so you'll cook up some tasty new dishes together.
4. An Amplifi HD Wi-Fi system that'll help eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones in your home, providing a browsing experience that is more efficient.
5. A Your Balanced Budget planner so you two can itemize your expenses each month, providing a better understanding of how you are spending your money.
6. A set of cleaning mats so you two can keep all your makeup brushes clean.
7. A "Why I Love You" journal that'll allow the two of you can gain a better understanding of each other as they share their love story in the journal's pages.
8. A Squatty Potty so your bathroom time will be so much better.
9. An over-the-cabinet hair-tools holder to bring some order to your bathroom — hopefully ending any arguments over misplaced blow dryers, flat irons, or curling irons.
10. A set of sex checks that'll give you two some steamy new bedroom challenges to take on.
11. A Totes bubble umbrella so you two can stay dry while looking oh-so cute during your next run-in with a rain shower.
12. A retro-style three-in-one breakfast station to make breakfast for two so easy to whip up.
13. A simple set of striped dishes that'll give your dinnerware collection some classic style — especially if you just started living together or purchased a new home.
14. A Perfect Drink Pro system to make you the flyest bartender duo in your friend group.
15. A Philadelphia Eagles cornhole set so your next tailgate on game day will be ICONIC.
16. A set of handmade glass straws for elegantly protecting your teeth if you two can't live without iced coffee or iced tea.
17. An app-controlled Perfect Bake Pro scale so you can bake up some yummy sweets for your next date night in.
18. A comfy Brooklinen sheets bundle so you'll have the perfect sheets to enjoy a lazy day in or another Netflix binge.
19. A Winc Wine Club subscription so you two can try out some tasty new wines together or even host a wine tasting for your crew.
20. A 32-pound set of dumbbells to help you both kick off some new fitness plans together.
21. A set of nonstick bakeware for you both to cook up some amazing dishes in that toaster oven you all likely NEVER use.
22. A House Plant Box so you can have a new houseplant, succulent, or air plant to love.
23. A to-do list pad that you'll both use to prioritize all your tasks you need to accomplish each week.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.