26 Of The Best Products To Buy At Sephora's Beauty Insider Appreciation Event
Get some major savings on makeup, skin-care items, hair-care products, and other Sephora faves.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Beauty lovers rejoice! Sephora is holding a Beauty Insider Appreciation Event and you can score up to 20% off just for being a Beauty Insider member.
Rogue level members can get 20% off their order with the code YESROGUE.
VIB level members can get 15% off their order with the code YESVIB.
Insider level members can get 10% off their order with the code YESINSIDER.
The event will run through September 3.
And to make sure you don’t miss out on any life-changing new products, we’ve gathered some of the best deals during the event.
1. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask contains a super hydrating hyaluronic acid and watermelon formula to brighten uneven skin tones and control excess oil from building up on your face.
2. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner goes on so smoothly and with such precision, it might as well have been tattooed on.
3. Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer offers a luminescent shine in only one shade that looks good on absolutely everyone.
7. Foreo Luna Mini 2 is a nonabrasive facial cleansing brush equipped with eight intensity settings that stays charged for up to 300 uses.
8. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask locks in moisture overnight, so you can wake up with the luxuriously soft lips of your dreams.
9. Tarte Twinkle Lighting palette gives you just the right amount of definition on your cheeks without being too overwhelming.
10. Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette has all the base colors you need to mix and create a totally unique lip color that's all you.
11. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette is a must-have if you love neutral eyeshadow shades.
13. Peace Out Pore Treatment Strips absorb excess oil and dead skin with hydrocolloid acid to prevent tons of blackheads on your nose and cheeks. Plus you'll get to look at the evidence once you peel em' off.
14. Kat Von D Studded Kiss white matte lipstick smoothes and blends shades so you can make custom colors.
16. Dior Lip Glow will be your new fave MLBBs — hello, sheer balms that leave your lips looking bright, luscious, and hydrated!
17. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial spits out a mask that over 500 Sephora customers have said left them with clearer, more radiant skin and an improved texture and tone.
18. Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb is actually your skin's thirst-quenching truth — the ultra-lightweight gel-cream instantly cools and hydrates with a powerful but soothing blend of apothecary herbs.
19. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette is a burning hot eyeshadow palette featuring warm, natural colors.
20. Amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush can smooth hair without even trying, delivering shiny and frizz-free styles without drying out your strands.
21. Commodity 3x3 Exploration Kit is a much smarter purchase for people whose scent preferences change as often as their mood, given their full-sized candles and fragrances retail for $55 and $105.
22. Invisibobble Hair Ring holds up thick, thin, and curly hair without denting or tangling your strands because of its spiral shape.
23. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara gives you intensely black coverage and sky-high volume for your lashes.
24. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 fixes almost every hair woe you're struggling with (burnt hair, color damage, etc.) so you can get those luscious locks back in business — all without taking out a loan for a salon visit.
25. Sephora Collection Foot Mask is soaked in various active ingredients that'll refresh and soften rough areas on your soles.
26. IGK Multi-Tasking Dry Shampoo adds major volume and soaks up excess oil and sweat thanks to its key ingredients: turmeric and charcoal powder.
The responses in this post have been edited for length and clarity.