We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of makeup-removing cloths for inspiring the makeup lover in your life who loves to sleep in their makeup to stop committing that skincare no-no.
2. A collapsible bread box so tying the bread bag in a knot won’t be the only strategy your roomie or partner uses to keep your loaves fresh.
4. A fabulous bamboo cheese board set with a slide-out drawer so you can finally retire that boring old plain plate you use for your fromage displays. #NoJudgment though.
5. A pretty Disney wall calendar you can mark your birthday on before giving it away so the recipient will have no excuse for forgetting your b-day ever again — at least not this year.
6. A simple but effective Timex digital watch for anyone who could use a little help with regularly arriving on time.
7. A fast-heating travel steamer for help knocking wrinkles out of the clothes of that person in your life who REFUSES to use an iron.
8. An octopus key holder so your housemate's keys will always be just a tentacle away — and not tossed somewhere they can’t find them.
9. A sleek set of Sonos Original Play:1 speakers for anyone who needs an upgrade from the worn-out Bluetooth speakers they purchased years ago.
10. A Tooletries case so you can secure your sweetie's toiletries and avoid the leaking shampoo bath your suitcase got on your last couple's getaway.
11. An extraordinarily cool Marshall bar fridge perfect for amping up a game room, dorm room, or really any room that needs a little touch of rock 'n' roll style.
12. A portable luggage scale so your travel buddy can finally STOP holding you up at the check-in counter due to their luggage being overweight — AGAIN.
13. A Buffy the Vampire Slayer box set that'll school your crew on one of the originators of the slay.
15. An investment-worthy iRobot Braava robot mop you can count on to do the mopping you know they aren't going to.
16. A personalized copy of My Golden Ticket that’ll make your book-hating buddy of any age give a fiction title a try — especially since it’s about THEM taking a trip to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.
17. A Loupedeck photo-editing console so your favorite photog can get those snaps of you finished just a little faster.
18. A Winc Wine Club subscription so the super-picky wine aficionado in your life can discover some tasty new vino based on their particular tastes. We see you, wine snobs.
19. A Nikon D5300 DSLR camera — with built-in Wi-Fi — to seriously upgrade anyone's image quality and put their janky old throwback digital camera to rest.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.