We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A digital timer that'll cut off your lamp and other devices without having to lift a single finger.
2. A sleek sleep mask to help reduce eye puffiness while blocking harsh light that can ruin your rest.
3. A moisturizing jar of The Body Shop Drops of Youth Sleeping Mask that’s enriched with Edelweiss plant stem cells to leave you with a refreshed morning glow once you rise.
4. A glowing stars kit to try counting yourself back to slumber if your snoozing gets interrupted.
5. A set of headband headphones so you can go to sleep listening to your favorite tunes — and NOT have to worry about a midnight fight with your earbud wires.
6. A bottle of Now Foods lavender oil to add to your diffuser to ease your mind before calling it a night.
7. A rejuvenating rosehip oil night serum filled with restorative ingredients that'll help you sleep your way to an amazing glow.
8. A set of gel moisturizing gloves and socks to leave your hands and feet feeling oh-so luxurious.
9. A body pillow great for relieving the discomfort and pain that can disrupt sleep during pregnancy.
10. A Wave sleep sound machine to transport you to Dreamland with the lovely sounds of nature.
11. A cool-mist humidifier for adding moisture to the air, keeping your skin hydrated while also serving double duty as a night light.
12. A travel pillow that'll keep your neck supported while grabbing some ZZZs during your next flight.
13. A Lutron wireless dimmer kit so you can cut ALL the lights in your room — or whole darn house — off and on with the simple push a button.
14. A comfy set of pajamas — they'll keep you feeling super cute for your date with some dreams.
15. A set of cotton sheets perfect for snuggling up in your bed without feeling itchy and annoyed.
16. A case of Pukka Night Time tea that’ll have you knocked out in no time.
17. A Phillips Wakeup Light clock — it simulates the sunrise to gradually wake you up before your alarm goes off, providing a less traumatic wake up call than your loud-ass alarm clock ever could.
18. A monogrammed bedside carafe so you won’t have to leave the comfort of your bed for a late-night glass of water.
19. A set of twinkling curtain string lights for making your room just as magical as your dreams.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.