23 Pretty Things For Your Home That'll Make People Think You're A Professional Decorator
Your home is about to become totally Pinterest-worthy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A darling set of metal trunks with rose-gold hardware that can be used for storage as well as function as a nightstand or end table.
2. A tufted accent chair with a matching ottoman so you'll be able to kick up your feet like royalty.
4. A pretty set of flatware you may have to make sure your besties don’t “borrow” for their own homes.
6. A mirrored decorative tray for displaying jewelry, coffee table books, photo frames, candles, or any other items in the most glamorous way.
7. A gorgeous metal bed frame to bring a little rustic charm to your bedroom (or even your little one's).
8. A sleek white marble paper towel holder that'll immediately roll a touch of class into your kitchen.
11. Or a chic splurge-worthy velvet one that's about to become the object of all your affection and home decor pride.
12. A cute pair of velvet pillow covers for adding a little coziness to your favorite couch or armchair.
13. A mini artificial plant so you can accent your space with some adorable greenery without having to worry about actually keeping a plant alive.
14. A set of teaspoons that'll make your tea time (or any other time using them) an almost royal experience.
19. A distressed-wood coffee table if you're looking for a rustic but chic upgrade to your living room.
20. A stylish metal bar cart with a gold-tone finish you can use as a side table, extra storage space, or as a spot to store all your bar tools and favorite liquor bottles.
21. A fluffy rug that'll be the perfect bedside accent — or add a fierce vibe to any room in a larger size.
23. A five-tier corner shelf to provide a little extra storage space or display your favorite tchotchkes.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.