We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Otis & Eleanor Bongo Bluetooth speaker, handmade from gorgeous bamboo, to lend your home beautiful retro style AND provide quality sound while you enjoy your favorite tunes.
2. A fast-heating travel steamer that’ll help you knock wrinkles out of your clothes if you don’t have an iron or don’t feel like battling with the one in your hotel room.
3. A shakeable infusion pitcher for adding some yummy flavors to your water or other beverages.
4. A portable luggage scale so you won’t have to deal with the hassle of taking items out of your bag at the check-in counter.
5. An Ember temperature control mug, which will serve as your handheld assistant by letting you keep your coffee or tea warmed up to your preset perfect temperature.
6. A set of nonstick cookware so you can take your cooking game to tasty new heights without worrying about a messy cleanup.
7. An Oliso Smart Iron — which is designed with scorch guards that lift when you touch them and drop back down once you remove your hands from the iron — sure to make ironing just a little less tedious.
8. A Rocketbook Wave smart notebook you can toss into the microwave to erase your pages, then use your book again — to make journaling pretty darn epic.
9. A touch-free trash can that can automatically open and close, giving your kitchen all the futuristic (and hygienic) vibes.
10. A cool-mist humidifier — with an awesome night-light feature — so you can add moisture to the air while filling your room with a peaceful glow.
11. A Voice Bridge box that'll let you make landline calls with your smartphone even when you aren't home.
12. A touch-sensor lamp with a color-changing light so your room will be super cozy when bedtime rolls around.
13. A sleek ION Audio turntable so you can play all your favorite vinyl in the coolest way — and convert records and cassettes into digital music files. The future is now!
14. A set of carbon steel knives to have you feeling like the baddest chef on the block.
15. A Philips Wakeup Light clock that'll simulate the sunrise to gradually wake you up before your alarm goes off — so you won't have the urge to throw your screaming alarm across the room from here on out.
16. A touchscreen electric air fryer so you can enjoy the tasty goodness of your favorite fried foods without the added calories from oil.
17. An investment-worthy iRobot Braava robot mop you can count on to keep your floors gleaming — without having to lift a finger.
18. And a digital food scale — which measures grams, ounces, pounds, milliliters and fluid ounces — to help your reach your health goals and perfect your recipes.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.