Response to PSA: Please Stop Saying The Word “Panties”:
I thought I was the only one!
My incredibly handsome grandfather Emillian “Sonny” Rechetnuk (who passed away in 1990) and my beautiful grandmother Elizabeth!
My now husband and I had been together for 10 years before we got married at age 28 so it probably wasn’t as romantic as most people think a wedding night should be. We stopped at McDonalds for McFlurrys, checked into our hotel, exchanged our gifts for each other, spent an hour taking out bobby pins/removing makeup/taking a super long shower had super-quick sex once to say we did, and then spent the rest of the evening opening cards and counting money. Oh, and then I got a yeast infection for our ENTIRE honeymoon.
#23 is my nightmare at every social event all summer. How do you even hide that?! The worst is when you can’t push the chair and and your sweaty butt imprint is just out there for everyone to see.
- tiffanyb25 "An Open Letter To Everyone Who Still ..."
- tiffanyb25 "23 Ideas For Making The Ultimate Supe..."
- tiffanyb25 "26 Reasons Kids In New Hampshire Have..."
- tiffanyb25 "23 Moments "Hey Arnold!" Got Way Too ..."
Response to A Woman Took Her Dying Dog On An Epic Bucket List Adventure And It’s Heartbreakingly Beautiful:
Seriously, who’s cutting onions in here?
I wish I scheduled our rehearsal for later in the evening or on a different day other than the night before the wedding. Traffic was a nightmare and everyone was late and stressed. AND I wasn’t able to get over to our reception hall that night and so many things didn’t get put out (signs I stressed over making, mad libs for our wedding guests to do, etc). If I had be there the night before, I could have made sure things were done right! I also would have thought more about our photos. They came out great but I wish I had individual shots with each bridesmaid or done some kind of fun thing. I also don’t have photos of some of the cool DIY stuff we had at our wedding like our card box decorated like a “?” box from Super Mario or our beautiful, engraved cake cutting utensils. We met with the photographer a week before the wedding and I was so stressed out that I just went along with his standard plan instead of asking for something I wanted.
- tiffanyb25 "19 Resolutions That Are SO Much Bette..."
- tiffanyb25 "How To Create A Quick And Easy Photo ..."
- tiffanyb25 "This Family Knocks Their Christmas Ca..."
- tiffanyb25 "16 Hilarious Cat Stories That Prove C..."
- tiffanyb25 "21 Things Only Type-A People Understa..."
- tiffanyb25 "19 Clever Ways To Use Leftover Wrappi..."
- tiffanyb25 "33 Genius Ways To Reuse Your K-Cups"
- tiffanyb25 "8 Things You Should Really Be Buying ..."
- tiffanyb25 "The Heartbreaking Living Conditions O..."
- tiffanyb25 "21 Photos The Elf On The Shelf Doesn'..."
- tiffanyb25 "This Family Threw A Good-Bye Party Fo..."
- tiffanyb25 "24 Kids Who Are Wise Beyond Their Years"
- tiffanyb25 "This Stray Dog Followed An Extreme Sp..."
- tiffanyb25 "How "The Hunger Games" Challenges Old..."
- tiffanyb25 "How To Make The Mashed Potatoes Of Yo..."
- tiffanyb25 "Loki And Kamala Khan Are Going On A V..."
- tiffanyb25 "46 Questions You Ask When Going Throu..."
- tiffanyb25 "Problems Only Girls Who Lift Understand"
- tiffanyb25 "21 Struggles Every Cashier Will Recog..."
- tiffanyb25 "31 Ways To Make Your House A Kid'..."
- tiffanyb25 "11 Gym Moments That Are The Worst"
- tiffanyb25 "27 Make-Ahead Recipes That Freeze Wel..."
- tiffanyb25 "30 Hilarious Truth Bombs Amy Poehler ..."
- tiffanyb25 "15 Boxed Food Mixes You Never Have To..."
- tiffanyb25 "36 Things You Don't Need To Worry..."
- tiffanyb25 "21 Ways To Make Your Broken & Bor..."