9. Or you left out the “community college” part. People I knew used to say “I go to NCC” or “I go to Nassau.” (I said these things too.)
11. There was at least one psycho in each of your classes.
In one class I had, there was this dude named “Bobcat” (that wasn’t actually his name, I found out later) who used to take pictures of himself and mail them to random people. There was another class I was in where this girl had a pet rat that lived in the hood of her hoodie. In a different class, one kid got kicked out when he pulled down his pants and started pleasuring himself in front of another student. There was also another guy who used to arrive really early in the morning and walk on ALL the lines in one of the parking lots. This all happened.
- Donald Trump secretly listened in on phone calls at his landmark Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, sources tell BuzzFeed News.
- The three suicide bombers behind Istanbul's airport attack were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan, Turkish officials say.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸