9. Or you left out the “community college” part. People I knew used to say “I go to NCC” or “I go to Nassau.” (I said these things too.)
11. There was at least one psycho in each of your classes.
In one class I had, there was this dude named “Bobcat” (that wasn’t actually his name, I found out later) who used to take pictures of himself and mail them to random people. There was another class I was in where this girl had a pet rat that lived in the hood of her hoodie. In a different class, one kid got kicked out when he pulled down his pants and started pleasuring himself in front of another student. There was also another guy who used to arrive really early in the morning and walk on ALL the lines in one of the parking lots. This all happened.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘