9. Or you left out the “community college” part. People I knew used to say “I go to NCC” or “I go to Nassau.” (I said these things too.)
11. There was at least one psycho in each of your classes.
In one class I had, there was this dude named “Bobcat” (that wasn’t actually his name, I found out later) who used to take pictures of himself and mail them to random people. There was another class I was in where this girl had a pet rat that lived in the hood of her hoodie. In a different class, one kid got kicked out when he pulled down his pants and started pleasuring himself in front of another student. There was also another guy who used to arrive really early in the morning and walk on ALL the lines in one of the parking lots. This all happened.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱