1. You immediately regretted eating this while drunk.
These are fat sandwiches.
2. Trying to get somewhere was impossible at times with all the people swarming the buses.
3. You know how to finish the Rutgers chant because of all the drunk bus rides.
R-U Rah Rah!
…and the awesome football games (especially homecoming).
4. You attended a tailgate before a game. This calls for alcohol, the letter “R” everywhere, and tons of Instagram photos.
6. Being frustrated you can’t change classes because WebReg is sleeping.
7. You frequented these places many times.
8. Your thoughts when someone on the bus pulled the cord anywhere on College Ave:
9. Walking onto Stan’s bus and getting inspired.
Unless you’re one of the people sitting with their headphones in while this great man is speaking.
10. Getting a crime alert and not knowing how to react.
11. Oh, you’re hoping to get into a frat party with four girls?
Your ratio is actually six girls too small (conservative estimates).
13. Hoping to get the Livingston Apartments with a three-digit lottery number?
14. When a bus is taking longer than usual and you have an exam in 20 minutes.
15. You’re somewhat upset you’ll never be able to attend Rutgersfest again.
Why you ask?
Sure does make our school look awesome. Read about Delafest 2013 here.