29 Pet Products On Amazon With Before-And-Afters That Prove How Well They Work
Treat your furry friends this season — they deserve it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Poop-Off bird poop remover for removing the toughest of stains from clothing, upholstery and carpets. It'll tackle droppings from all types of diets and won't cause dust when cleaning your bird's cage.
2. A pet hair-remover roller to keep your furniture hair-free. This durable product cleans sofas, beds, carpets, comforters and more and it's reusable, so you don't have to worry about going through multiple disposable lint rollers.
3. Some Capstar cat flea medicine that'll tackle your feline's flea infestation. As a tablet, the medicine is convenient, but you don't have to get a prescription for it! And if the fleas come back, you can safely start the medicine again as much as one dose a day.
4. A muddy paw cleaner so your floors and furniture can stay mud-free after walks and playing outside. In the winter, it'll keep salt, ice melt, and chemicals from staying on your pup's paws too long. Just add warm water to the top row of soft bristles and gently wash away the dirt.
5. A two-sided pet grooming rake and comb to detangle your pet's fur. One side helps with mats and tangles, while the other helps with thinning and shedding. Even though the inner side is sharp enough to cut through knots, the rounded outside teeth can gently massage without scratching. Plus, the ergonomic anti-slip grip makes using this product comfortable for you!
6. An electric nail grinder so your pet doesn't scratch up your favorite chair...again. This advanced diamond drum bit grinder lets you precisely and painlessly trim your pet's nails wherever you need to! There's an adjustable speed design and three ports to accommodate small, medium, and large pets.
7. A set of ear-cleaning wipes that'll stop itching and infections in your dog's ears. You can use this soothing and non-irritating formula to gently clean and deodorize on a regular basis.
8. A tub of Snout Magic nose butter for your dog's chapped and cracked nose. It uses organic coconut oil to moisturize, and the ingredients are safe for pets and humans alike.
9. Some paw butter salve to comfort dry, cracked paws. The oatmeal-scented formula uses shea butter, oatmeal, aloe vera and more to heal paws, and is pH-balanced for cats. It's also safe if licked or swallowed.
10. A bottle of Pet MD antiseptic and anti-fungal medicated spray that'll relieve infections from dogs, cats and even horses. This nonstinging formula kills bacteria and yeast found in infections, and it relieves both dermatitis and pyoderma. It's a great option in between baths and can be used for face folds, finger folds, and under areas.
11. A mat-remover for small animals so you can get rid of tangles, dander and trapped dirt easily. It's great for all hair types, and the sharp teeth prevent the comb from pulling your pet's hair. Plus, the comb grooms and massages, increasing blood circulation for a soft and shiny coat.
12. A bottle of API turtle aquarium cleaner that'll make tap water safer for your turtles. It breaks down waste and debris and it'll treat bacterial infections and repair damaged tissue while it cleans.
13. A bottle of Burt's Bees pet dander reducing spray for cats to condition their skin and reduce flaking. This pH-balanced spray has the colloidal oatmeal and aloe your cat needs without any artificial fragrances or chemicals.
14. Some all-season paw wax so your pet's paws will be protected all year long. This lotion acts like an invisible and breathable shield so your dog can move around safely in any condition. Time-tested by Canadian dog sled drivers, the paw wax uses vitamin E and beeswax to condition.
15. Some plant-based and compostable pet wipes for when you don't have time to give your pet a full bath. All-natural shea butter, aloe, and chamomile keep fur feeling soft and fresh. These hypoallergenic wipes are also a great choice for sensitive puppies.
16. A bottle of Nylabone oral care water additive to hydrate and take care of your dog's teeth. This tartar control liquid with freshen as it cleans, and reviewers say it truly reduces plaque. This easy-to-use additive means there's no brushing required!
17. Some Squishface wrinkle paste that'll clean wrinkles, tear stains and tail pockets with a water-repellent barrier. This is a great option for bulldogs, Frenchies and pugs, and it's got a minimal ingredient list so even the most sensitive dog can use it.
18. A FURemover hair remover broom so you can get rid of pet hair from carpets, rugs and tile. The 100% natural rubber acts like a magnet to attract pet hair and the built-in squeegee cleans hard surfaces like showers and windows easily. There's even a telescopic handle you can adjust.
19. A Turbo Microfiber mop system with washable pads for cleaning pet messes, hair, and allergens from your hard surfaces. It's got a 360-degree spin head and even though it's industrial grade, it's not heavy. It also comes with two washable microfiber pads that can by washed and reused up to 100 times.
20. Some Angel's Eyes tear stain wipes to clean dried mucus, secretions, and tear stains away from your pup's eyes. These presoaked babies can be applied daily and will reduce eye irritation and itching. They're safe to use over six weeks and there's no rinsing needed.
21. Similarly, a Mindful Pets tear stain comb that'll remove mucus and crust from your dog's tear duct. Because tear stains come from build up in their eyes, this stainless-steel comb can help prevent future staining!
22. A bottle of commercial-grade Angry Orange odor eliminator and cleaner for getting rid of pet urine. Derived from the oil found in orange peels, this solution can be used for both carpets and tile.
23. Some Omega 3 health chews so your dog can be protected from itching and shedding. The omega fatty acids in these supplements support joint health and mobility, and it's a great choice for dogs with arthritis. They also help with making their skin and coat healthy and support immune cell function.
24. Some antimicrobial gel that'll help with any first-aid or skincare need. This anti-itch gel will treat cuts, scrapes, sores and more by disinfecting the wound and creating a healing environment after the very first application. The nontoxic formula is also pH-balanced and safe for sensitive areas.
25. A bottle of doggy leave-in conditioner to hydrate, condition, and moisturize your dog's coat without leaving it greasy. It add vital nutrients while it conditions to combat dry and itchy skin, and it works on all coats and breeds. Just rub it in and let it dry!
26. A bottle of feline skin and itch drops for temporary relief from your cat's allergies. It'll detoxify their skin from the inside, leaving their coat thick and shiny.
27. A Levoit air purifier, because even the most loyal pet lover can have allergies. The three-stage filtration system will remove 99.97% of airborne particles with the lowest noise level. Every hour, it'll circulate room air over four times to purify. When it's time for bed, you can choose between two brightness settings at night or turn the light off entirely.
28. Some Healthy Hair Care moisturizer that'll smooth the messiest of horse manes and coats. This lanolin-enriched formula can be used after clipping, bathing, or on blanket-chafed areas. You can also use it as a touch-up spray before shows!
29. A bag of Greenies dog dental treats so your pup can enjoy themselves and keep their teeth clean. Their unique texture cleans down to the gumline to fight plaque and freshen their breath.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.