1. A skin-repairing body oil chock-full of natural oils good for reducing the appearance of acne scars, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation, and so much more!
2. A fan-favorite pore-cleansing clay mask that creates a powerful (yet gentle) exfoliant sure to rid your skin of any impurities — especially when paired with apple cider vinegar.
Many reviewers also use this as a hair mask!
Promising review: "This is quite possibly the best skincare product I have ever used. I don’t say that lightly as I am a self-confessed beauty junky and cystic acne sufferer. But holy hell, this mask literally changed my life in less than a week. I've tried everything, but this mask is a godsend. I apply it every single day for exactly 10 minutes before showering. Within three days, my cysts have dried up completely and flattened (which would’ve taken at least two weeks normally). No new pimples have emerged and my skin is younger looking, less spotty, and much softer." —loveorbit
Get it from Amazon for $14.95.
Check out our Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay deep dive for more satisfying before and afters.
3. A skin-brightening toner with pore-minimizing properties that come from its glycolic acid, licorice root, and algae extract– enriched formula. If you live with hyperpigmentation, this will also help even your skin out!
4. An overnight collagen treatment made to create a protective barrier on your skin that hydrates and moisturizes while you sleep. Sounds like a win-win to me!
5. A skin-regenerating moisturizer formulated with matrixyl 3000 and vitamin C because those fine lines deserve to be a thing of the past. Repair damage, even your pigmentation, and promote collagen production in one fell swoop!
6. An anti-acne treatment specifically for your butt and thighs whose fruit acid– and emollient-rich formula will also help condition your skin as it prevents new pimples from appearing.
7. An exfoliating water gel that can be used anywhere on your body you've noticed dead skin. Massage this into your skin for at least 30 seconds to clear clogged pores and keep you hydrated.
Promising review: "Do it. That's it. Just all people need to try this. My skin has never felt cleaner. I actually dry off after the shower, apply this to face, chest, and back (acne-prone areas) and exfoliate all. After two weeks of use, I saw a HUGE difference in stubborn areas with little bumps on my chest and blackhead bumps on my cheeks that seem to never go away." —Feli
Get it from Amazon for $38.
8. Superfruit enzyme pads so you can clear clogged pores using enzymes from pineapples and kiwis that eat away at dead skin. It's also rich in antioxidants to help strengthen and brighten your skin.
9. A moisturizing and exfoliating brown sugar scrub to help reduce the appearance of lines and scars. You can use this on your face, body, and feet for healthier skin.
10. A snail-extract repair cream with rejuvenating properties thanks to shea butter, aloe, jojoba oil, and vitamin E. This K-beauty superstar will help in your journey to brighter and healthier skin.
Promising review: "If I could take a bath in this I would. At seven days, I noticed my skin was plump. At 14 days, I noticed my skin was fresh and makeup went on better. At 21 days, I started to receive compliments from others. My boyfriend said my skin was so smooth. That was enough for me to say I love this product. Thank you for this great product." —Aimee Weldon
Get it from Amazon for $17.95.
11. An unscented probiotic deodorant that both prevents odor and nourishes your underarms. It's even got coconut and jojoba oils for a soft and smooth application.
12. A skin-brightening facial scrub made with detoxifying sea kelp and cleansing clay and lemon peel. Buh-bye, dead skin cells!
Promising review: "This is one of the best things I have ever used on my face. In the heat and cold, my face gets really red and flaky, especially around the nose and mouth. It's really embarrassing for me. Wearing masks for the past two years has made it worse (but at least now I can hide it out in public). I started using zinc soap and it helped with the redness, but my face was still dull and flaky. This removed most of my flaky skin in A WEEK! Guys, I have tried everything for the past 15 years!! And this helped in a week. Plus my face is glowing!! Buy this! Just shut up and keep taking my $$$." —Lschen
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
13. A jar of Aquaphor's healing moisturizer for anyone suffering from dry, cracked, and sensitive skin. It restores moisture and promotes healing, so you can go back to living.
14. A therapeutic-grade Healing Solutions tea tree oil to reduce the presence of stubborn acne, rosacea, and foot fungi.
15. A foot-peeling liquid mask that'll have you shedding dead skin in four to six days after application. You'll have smooth-as-a-baby's-bottom feet in as little as two weeks!
16. A fragrance-free moisturizing cream your sensitive, dry, and cracked skin will thank you for. Get relief from eczema and irritation today!
17. A bottle of 100% rose hip oil full of hydrating and nourishing antioxidants, vitamins, and essential fatty acids. Because its formula promotes elasticity, it'll help reduce the visibility of stretch marks, scarring, and acne.
18. An acne-fighting body wash because acne is no match for this powerful cleanser! Formulated using 10% benzoyl peroxide, you'll see clear skin in no time.
Promising review: "I've struggled with stubborn body acne for as long as I can remember, and I've bought pretty much every product out there, tried every cream and supplement etc. On top of that, my skin is also annoyingly sensitive, so most products for moderate to severe acne are too abrasive and drying. I stumbled upon this after doing a quick search on Amazon for a gentle benzoyl peroxide wash. This cleanser is absolutely amazing. It leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and moisturized. The consistency of the product is more like a cleansing milk than a face/body wash. My skin never feels over-dried or irritated, even in the winter. And best of all, it cleared up my stubborn body acne almost immediately. I started seeing results by the end of the first week. I would highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with stubborn acne or who has sensitive skin." —Sabrina
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in three sizes).
19. A vitamin C serum with hyaluronic acid, retinol, and salicylic acid to give you skin so bright, you'll light up every room you enter. Fresh-looking skin is just a bottle away!
21. A dark spot–correcting cream that'll also work to repair sun damage, discoloration, and acne marks!
22. A dual body moisturizer and hair-growth inhibitor if you've been looking for a way to keep your shaved legs smoother for longer. Made with natural ingredients like shea butter and plant extracts, this formula helps to slow down your cell growth rate.
Promising review: "I'd never bought a hair inhibitor before and was skeptical. To my surprise, from the first application it actually worked. I used it for under my chin; typically after tweezing my hair grows back in two days. After tweezing and using this product one time, I haven't had to tweeze in 1.5 weeks and hope I won't need to soon again. I apply most days twice a day. Would definitely recommend! Gets 5 stars from me! I am very happy with the results!" —Anonymous A.
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
23. A rejuvenating eye cream with all-natural and vegan ingredients that absorb quickly into the skin to start the process of brightening and lifting your under-eye area. Perpetual late nights got nothing on this cream!
24. A soothing, skin-strengthening serum that'll help heal skin irritated by exfoliants. It'll also build up your skin's barrier, keeping moisture in and letting fine lines fall away.
25. An epilator for long-lasting hair removal that gets at ~the root~ of the problem! Easily go several weeks without needing to shave, so breezy dresses, shorts, and skirts stay at the top of your go-to pile.
26. A tub of O'Keeffe's hand cream so there's no more suffering from dry, cracked, and sensitive skin. This cream restores moisture and promotes healing, so you can finally go back to living.
Promising review: "I have suffered from splitting and cracking fingers every fall and winter for years. I tried Eucerin, Lubriderm, and Gold Bond creams, but none seemed to relieve the splitting from reoccurring. I tried O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream and within two and a half days, the splitting and cracking were no longer a factor. Since using the cream, I have not suffered any more cracking or splitting. I am on a busy schedule and only use it at night when I go to bed. It says it's nongreasy but you can definitely feel a slick texture on your hands once applied. That's why I use it at night before bed when I don't have to open doorknobs, touch smartphones, or shake hands. It has the texture of cake icing, goes on smooth, and works into the skin quickly. It has no smell I can detect. I am so glad I found this cream, it has ended years of split and cracked fingers/hands." —T.H.
Get it from Amazon for $6.78.
Our deep dive into O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream goes into more details, so be sure to check it out.
27. A deep-cleaning acne cream cleanser from Cetaphil if you need to control stubborn skin. Formulated using 2% salicylic acid, this wash is gentle on skin but harsh on acne without drying your skin out!
28. Pore-tightening face masks because their eight-in-one treatment will leave your skin visibly hydrated, bright, and lifted. You just need to get through the 15 minutes of looking a little like a zombie. But it's worth it!
Promising review: "I LOVE these masks. I've been using them about two times a week and even after the very first application I saw immediate results when I rinsed my face. My skin seemed happier, glowing, smoother. It was a bit freaky, TBH. I was looking my face up and down in the mirror like it was pulling a trick on me, but no, it really provided immediate results, which let's be honest — all cosmetic companies try to claim that, but you very rarely ever see immediate results in actual life." —A
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $30.93.
29. A tone-evening glycolic acid peel to bring back your naturally radiant skin. Its powerful formula is designed to fade fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scarring.
30. A bump-erasing exfoliating body scrub if your "strawberry skin" is anything but sweet. Smooth and healthy skin FTW!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.