35 Products For People Who Are Basically Turned On By Organization
What's my type? Stacked, stored, and sturdy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A felt purse insert because finding unwrapped cough drops covered in lint where you thought your lipstick was is not how you would choose to live your life. With 13 different pockets, everything you need can have a designated place in your purse!
2. A hanger stacker for stacking unused hangers so they don't take up much-needed space in your closet. You don't ever want to reach for a hanger and pull out a rat king of hangers...
3. A set of sturdy acrylic shelf dividers to help you make the most of your closet space. Easily organize your clothes, bags, and shoes so all the work you did cleaning out your closet doesn't go to waste.
4. A durable bakeware holder with capacity for up to four lids or serving strays or pans or cutting boards or...you get the picture. And because it's made of steel, you don't have to worry about it buckling under the weight of your organizational needs.
5. A handy Post-it agenda notepad so you can plan your days accordingly. Consider writing the next day's agenda out before going to sleep and sticking it to your laptop so you know what you've gotta do the moment you wake up!
6. An adjustable bamboo monitor stand offering six slots and three separating boards to address the storage needs of your WFH space. Keep your office essentials nearby *and* neatly organized.
7. A set of drawer organizers because what's hotter than seeing how much space you're saving by tidily housing each article of clothing in its own little square? Never rummage through your dresser for hours to find your favorite tee ever again.
8. A floating mop and broom rack so your cleaning equipment aren't creating a fire hazard piled together in the only empty corner you have available. Install using screws or an adhesive sealant, and lift your brooms (and spirit) off the floor!
9. A monitor-mount document clip so you can read your work notes off screen then type them up easily on screen. Organize your mind and desk by eliminating the need to toggle between tabs or store documents on your lap while trying to be present at a Zoom meeting.
10. A hanging gift bag and wrap organizer so the next time you have a birthday present to wrap, you won't pull out a roll of crinkled and torn up paper. With 10 spacious pockets in different sizes on either side, you'll be able to house all your gift-decorating supplies in one place.
11. A sturdy double hook with Command strip backing so you don't have to whip out your nonexistent power drill in order to create coat, towel, or scarf storage.
12. A pinewood cord holder because reaching for the mess of cables under your desk every time you need to charge your phone, laptop, camera, or ring light is a painful exercise your lower back didn't sign up for. It can hold up to five cords *and* doubles as a coaster so you can multitask in peace.
13. A magnetic weekly chore calendar and four chalk markers will help you keep your home in order. Colorfully delegate this week's tasks, then easily wipe it clean to prepare for next week.
14. And! Add a magnetic weekly planner to your fridge for your meal planning needs. With space to list all the ingredients that you'll need, you'll be able to stock your fridge at the top of the week. And that means one less thing to occupy your brain Tuesday–Sunday.
15. A tufted storage ottoman because all your cozy blankets deserve a safe place to live and you deserve extra seating in your home. Win-win. And you can even fold it and store it away when you don't need it!
16. An expandable two-tier shelf perfect for making your under-the-sink cabinet spaces a little less like a labyrinth of all-purpose cleaners and dishwasher pods. It can expand up to 25 inches, giving you all the storage space you'll need to keep your cabinet tidy.
17. A pair of refillable glass bottles with an apothecary-inspired aesthetic to class up your bathroom (and reduce plastic usage). This set even comes with a bamboo tray for added chicness and spacial clarity.
18. A wall-mounted plastic bag holder if your bag of bags has been ballooning into your closet factory's very own Violet Beauregarde. It can hold up to 30 bags, and it takes up virtually no space. You love to see it.
19. A 5-foot wooden ladder made of reclaimed wood to add a rustic touch to your organizational system. Alphabetize your books on the first rung and color code your candles on the last.
20. A gorgeously hand-crafted jewelry organizer with two steel hanging bars for your bracelets, cork board for your stud earrings, and hooks for your necklaces. No finery gets left behind (or tangled)!
21. A behind-the-door storage cabinet if you're in need of a makeshift kitchen pantry or bathroom medicine cupboard but don't have the floor space to actually add one. This will instantly declutter your home while also concealing your stored goods behind a closed door.
22. A handmade wooden wine rack that can hold up to eight wine bottles, creating a unique (and functional) conversation piece.
23. A pack of eight interlocking drawer organizers to help make sense of your junk drawer or to streamline your utensil storage.
25. An entryway shoe storage bench that'll not only prevent tripping mishaps but also put your finest wing-tips and high tops on display. Organization can be art, too!
26. A hanging double-sided jewelry organizer— imagine knowing exactly where your favorite necklace is...now imagine *that* necklace isn't tangled in 10,000 other necklaces. Well, you can make that dream come to life with this organizer whose 32 pockets and 18 hooks will keep your prized possessions safe and sorted.
27. A six-piece refrigerator storage system to help maximize space by consolidating your groceries in easy-to-access bins. Because it is possible to have space for your leftovers without resorting to stacking your tupperware sideways and hoping those lids really are leakproof.
28. A shower caddy – it easily mounts over your shower head or hangs on your shower rod, providing two tiers of storage that include two holes for upside down bottles. Showering made easy!
29. A magnetic refrigerator rack with dowels and hooks for you to conveniently hang your paper towels, dishcloths, and measuring spoons *and* shelves to stash your spices. Multipurpose is the new black.
30. A hanging tie rack so they don't get wrinkled and lost in one of your drawers. You can also use it to hang scarves and belts!
31. A handmade hanging ladder shelf perfect for throwing your throw blankets on when it gets a little warmer OR for a compact way to dry your towels in a cramped bathroom. Each rung is hand carved for a smooth and natural look that also prevents any snagging.
32. A custom-made wooden catch-all tray shaped like your favorite state. Because there's no law that says you can't keep your keys, coins, and wallet organized while also reppin' your home state.
33. A 24-pocket door-hanging sleeve ideal for storing, well, anything! From shoes and toys to cleaning supplies and toiletries, these sleeves are the kings of clutter-free living.
34. A pack of 10 spring-loaded carabiners you can use to hold your hair ties because you know all too well how much they love to go AWOL. And, of course, you can also use them to secure cords, ropes, and more!
35. A Z-shaped printer stand to create more space in your office for files, books, and whatever else you had to place on the floor so your huge printer could occupy prime desk real estate.
Whew! Anyone else hot and bothered?!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.