29 Reviewer-Loved Products From Sephora You’ll Actually Be Glad You Invested In
The reviews are in — these are the must-have essentials worth adding to your collection.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is the creme de la creme of its kind. This vegan and cruelty-free pick works to lock makeup in place, absorb oil, and keep shine at bay. As a result, you'll have a picture-perfect makeup look with every use.
2. Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer lives up to its name — it shields your mane from the heat and sun to keep your strands in tip-top shape. Plus, it fights against frizz and seals your hair with moisture. Talk about a workhorse!
3. Fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Moisturizer quenches your skin with intense moisture that lasts all day long, so even the driest skin types will get instant relief.
4. Amika Polished Perfection Thermal Straightening Brush 2.0 combines the power of a hairbrush and straightener to transform your strands into a smooth and silky masterpiece. The days of ending up with sore arms from blow-drying then flat ironing your hair are officially over!
5. Chloé Rollerball reviewers love because the powdery floral scent actually lasts from day to night! So, you'll be able to get your money's worth without having to reapply throughout the day. Score!
6. Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder is the must-have makeup essential that will make you glow like a disco ball. Its super-fine texture glides on skin evenly for easy application.
7. Sephora Collection Contouring: Uncomplicated Brush Set makes it oh-so-easy to sculpt your face to perfection — thanks to its high-quality design. Prepare to bring your inner MUA skills to life!
8. The Ordinary Buffet — a multifunctional face serum that's made for all skin types, but it's a standout for anyone dealing with super dry skin. Count on this serum to leave you with hydrated, baby-soft skin. Not to mention, it's vegan and cruelty-free!
9. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand Set that — according to these rave reviews — is actually worth the price tag since it smooths your hair unlike any other curling iron. Basically, it's the answer for serving up curls that everyone will love. Now, this is what we call a solid investment.
10. Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion supplies skin with lasting hydration and tackles redness. Just pat it onto your face with a cotton pad and ta-da, refreshed and balanced skin.
11. Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter allows you to step into the world of softness and nourishment from neck to toe. Plus, its lightweight formula immediately sinks into skin for instant hydration in record time.
12. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Mask is the answer to moisturized, frizz-free strands. This vegan hair mask also works to improve texture, add sheen, and strengthen and protect all hair types from damage. This essential does it all!
13. Pat McGrath Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette – Bronze Seduction comes equipped with richly pigmented shades that will make your eyes pop. Plus, this baby adds a luxurious and glamorous touch to your beauty beat that won't go unnoticed. Not to mention, it's a product of a Black woman-owned brand — which makes your journey to shop Black-owned brands that much easier.
14. Drybar Full Pint Medium Round Brush is the magic tool behind a salon-quality blowout. For days when you want unmissable volume and shiny strands, this brush will make your dreams a reality — no matter your hair texture.
15. Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen deeply moisturizes normal, dry, oily and combination skin types. And if you loathe applying moisturizer then sunscreen like me, this offering combines both essentials in one to pare down your routine. As someone who swears by this baby, it doesn't get much better than this.
16. Sunday Riley Auto Correct Brightening + Depuffing Eye Cream for Dark Circles features a blend of caffeine, Brazilian ginseng and horse chestnut that reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. If tired-looking eyes are the bane of your existence, consider this cruelty-free eye cream your magic potion.
17. Kérastase Elixir Ultime Oil Serum gives dry hair the hydrating pick-me-up it needs. It's the perfect oil blend that can restore straight, curly, wavy, and coily textures to their former glory without the weighed-down feel.
18. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm may become your new vegan cleansing BFF since it melts away sunscreen, face and eye makeup in a flash. And you won't have to worry about waking up to stained pillowcases — which is always a plus.
19. KVD Beauty Tattoo Eyeliner offers an ultra-precise brush tip that sculpts the eye makeup look of your dreams. From thin lines to thick cat-eyes, this waterproof formula takes the cake.
20. Ouai Scalp & Body Scrub nourishes and sloughs away dead skin cells sans the harsh feel. Plus, its rich rose fragrance serves as the cherry on top of a wonderful treat for skin.
21. Playa New Day Mist 3-in-1 Styler Refresh complements second- or third-day curly hair perfectly. Lightly mist the styler at the roots through mid-lengths to pump up the definition and give your curls some life.
22. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator serves as proof that you don't need a harsh scrub to exfoliate your skin. This baby brightens, improves the look of skin's texture, and clears pores. Bonus: It's vegan and cruelty-free!
23. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Concealer applies like butter to give you creaseless, brightened skin on the parts of your face that want extra love. I've tried many vegan and cruelty-free concealers, but this one reigns supreme.
24. Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultimate Strength Hand Salve aka the Godsend that provides long-lasting moisture that works around the clock. If your hands tend to get dry hours after moisturizing, this hand salve will make your worries a thing of the past.
25. Tom Ford Mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil perfect for the days when you're feeling yourself and want to add a sparkling touch to your overall look. You'll sport sun-kissed skin that will capture the attention of your beau.
26. Amika Perk Up Talc-Free Dry Shampoo is the vegan fix that comes in handy to tide over all hair textures between wash days. After all, greasy-looking roots and flat hair don't belong in your way.
27. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 designed for the makeup lover that prefers to keep things light on the coverage front with a natural glow. This tinted moisturizer blends skincare and moisturizer into one to cover all of the bases.
28. Kiehl's Since 1851 Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask tells dull, fatigued skin to take a hike while adding some brightness into the mix.
29. Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer makes sure creating a crease-free eye makeup look is a breeze. If you're prone to dealing with faded eye makeup and need a solution, this primer will blow your mind.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.