1. Adding to the growing list of First Kiss parodies, here’s one from Saudi Arabia featuring men greeting each other with their noses for the first time.
Nose-rubbing is a tribal custom among the Bedouins and is a greeting that expresses friendship, respect and pride between Arab men.
While it is still practiced in the Gulf region, the men in this video clearly aren’t used to rubbing or kissing their noses. The results are hilariously endearing.
10. H/t Scoopempire
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏