1. Adding to the growing list of First Kiss parodies, here’s one from Saudi Arabia featuring men greeting each other with their noses for the first time.
Nose-rubbing is a tribal custom among the Bedouins and is a greeting that expresses friendship, respect and pride between Arab men.
While it is still practiced in the Gulf region, the men in this video clearly aren’t used to rubbing or kissing their noses. The results are hilariously endearing.
10. H/t Scoopempire
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.