3. And you already knew you’d be walking into a room of snotty school children with their beady judgmental eyes.
6. Just ‘cause you were from a different place, you were “different” by default.
11. Lunch time was the worst. Every day posed a different struggle.
The first day was the most painstaking but every day after you had to find your place within carefully formed tables of friendships.
12. Sometimes you’d resort to eating alone :(
17. Even though it’s never easy, and takes a lot of time, you eventually learn to navigate your way through school.
Well, maybe not werkin’ it like Britney, but you at least began to feel at ease and maybe even eased your way into the peripherally of a friend group.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀