3. And you already knew you’d be walking into a room of snotty school children with their beady judgmental eyes.
6. Just ‘cause you were from a different place, you were “different” by default.
11. Lunch time was the worst. Every day posed a different struggle.
The first day was the most painstaking but every day after you had to find your place within carefully formed tables of friendships.
12. Sometimes you’d resort to eating alone :(
17. Even though it’s never easy, and takes a lot of time, you eventually learn to navigate your way through school.
Well, maybe not werkin’ it like Britney, but you at least began to feel at ease and maybe even eased your way into the peripherally of a friend group.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌