3. And you already knew you’d be walking into a room of snotty school children with their beady judgmental eyes.
6. Just ‘cause you were from a different place, you were “different” by default.
11. Lunch time was the worst. Every day posed a different struggle.
The first day was the most painstaking but every day after you had to find your place within carefully formed tables of friendships.
12. Sometimes you’d resort to eating alone :(
17. Even though it’s never easy, and takes a lot of time, you eventually learn to navigate your way through school.
Well, maybe not werkin’ it like Britney, but you at least began to feel at ease and maybe even eased your way into the peripherally of a friend group.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩