11. Dating. And the constant and awkward paranoia that you’ll look like a CHILD next to your partner.
12. Even if you’re the older sibling, you’re always mistaken for the younger one.
14. …in a casino…
17. The struggle of wanting to dress your age, but looking like a child playing dress-up.
21. …and con the system for those student discounts! F*ck yeah!
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.