19 Completely Baffling Things Americans Do
Freedom means never having to say celsius.
1. Conceiving the unnecessary dichotomy of soccer/football.
2. And the general underappreciation of soccer/football.
3. Mandating their own unique measuring system that literally no one else in the world* uses.
4. Which makes everyday things like checking the weather that much more inconvenient.
5. ...and drug transactions cumbersome.
6. Creating its own lexicon and insisting the rest of the world is spelling their words wrong.
7. Undervaluing other international sports like hockey, rugby, cricket, etc.
8. Disguising watered down coffee by giving it a fancy name.
9. Over sweetening things that don't need any sweetening at all.
10. Setting the legal drinking age at 21 years old...
11. ...when 18-year-olds are lawfully allowed to buy handguns.
12. Having longer work days while having fewer vacation days.
13. The cost of college tuition and constantly inflating the cost of college tuition.
14. The disparity between extreme environmental initiatives and giant gas-guzzling Range Rovers.
15. The fact that sex, nudity, and profane language are carefully censored... and violence isn't.
16. Under indulging in food, the most indulgent part of life. (See: dinners "on-the-go.")
And feeling like there is never enough time to sit and enjoy a meal/drink.