1. Here’s how many vacation days the average employee in each country gets:
Sorry, Americans! But at least you have more vacation days than Chinese workers?
2. Here’s how many hours you work each year, depending on your country:
3. Average parental leave for full-time employees:
From a 2008 study by The Center for Economic and Policy Research. Sorry, Americans, it’s not the norm to get paid leave for taking care of a newborn.
4. Think taxes are high in America? Here’s how much unmarried people in the top-earner bracket are taxed around the world:
Figures from KPMG.
5. Cheers to us Americans: working hard, not taking vacations, and having little time to raise our kids.
But for the Gatsbys among us: hey, lower tax rates?