15 Campaign Signs That Are Actually Winning This Canadian Election
Making this season less campaignful.
2. Or Kalinka.
3. When the real winners of the Harper vs. NDP lawn fight were Dave and Doug.
5. When Vader finally put his name in and we're all obligated to vote for him 'cause he's dad.
6. Which had a huge influence on Yoda running, obvs.
7. And then Gowron was like well fine WTH.
8. But then emerged a very strong opponent.
9. When Mark Eyking didn't let a little literal defacement get in the way of campaigning.
10. And when SOMEONE did this to Randall Garrison's neighbouring signs but left Randall Garrison's sign perfectly fine!
11. When this candidate was told that it wouldn't work, but she refused to accept "no" and got a custom-fitted longways sign.
12. When we all imagined what Tom Mulcair would look like as a Minecraft character.
13. Anonymous... blink twice if this is you.
14. When the folks at 79 Sunset totally blew up Erin Weir's spot. Damn, ruthless.
15. And one man stuck the only truthful sign for any party running right now across any lawn in Canada.
Conservative candidate Effie Triantafilopoulos is a woman. This post initially referred to her as a man, and we apologize for the mistake.