Yesterday the Australian government announced that it was sticking to its plebiscite policy on same-sex marriage.
Seems like a waste of time and money, right?
1. Make a "Yes/No" eraser, just like in primary school.
2. Shake a Magic 8-Ball around.
3. Let a chatterbox make the tough decisions.
4. Pick an answer out of a hat.
5. Just solve it all with a Twitter poll.
6. Write "Legalise" or "Don't legalise" on a board, spin Malcolm Turnbull around 73 times, and make him point to an answer.
7. Flip a coin.
8. Ask the question, open a random book, and use the first word or phrase you read as your answer.
9. Turn back time and consult psychic octopus Paul, who died in 2010.
10. Partake in a rose ceremony.
11. Create a reveal not unlike the "gender" reveals taking social media by storm.
12. Just use a big, old wheel...kinda like Wheel of Fortune.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
13. Or take this poll: Should Australia legalise same-sex marriage?