1. Be an active and willing participant in “photo fraud”:
“I feel about Photoshop the way some people feel about abortion. It is appalling and a tragic reflection on the moral decay of our society…unless I need it, in which case, everybody be cool.”
― Tina Fey
2. Disregard Destiny’s Child’s advice and say passive aggressive things on the Internet:
For further reference, please read What Is A Subtweet?
4. But good thing there is still a way to express tone and throw subtle shade on the Internet:
For more on this, please reference The 42 Ways To Type Laughter, Defined
5. OVERREACT WITH ALL CAPS!
8. Try with all your power to make sure you don’t like a 40 week old picture of someone you are stalking on Instagram:
19. Only half pay attention to the people around you because you are too busy live-tweeting the things they are saying:
23. Avoid your parents on social media like the plague:
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀