24 Things All Stereotypically '00s Schoolgirls Will Remember
Playboy pencil cases forever.
1. Back then, owning a Playboy pencil case seemed like the most important thing in the world.
2. And the fact that Gareth Gates didn't win Pop Idol seemed like the world's greatest injustice.
3. You spent your Saturday afternoons aimlessly wandering your local high street with a Starbucks Frappuccino in hand.
4. You idolised Paris Hilton, Rachel Bilson, and Audrina Patridge.
And you were obsessed with Vanity Fair's Bling Ring feature.
5. And when Britney released "Lucky", you really started to think about fame in a different way.
6. Your ultimate ambition was to appear on The Hills.
7. So you dressed in a denim miniskirt and Uggs every single day.
8. And you pretended to be more stupid than you actually were in an effort to be more like Paris and Nicole on The Simple Life.
9. Which is why you owned a New Look T-shirt with a joke about being blonde on it.
10. The coolest thing about owning a Motorola Razr was being able to close it with your face in order to hang up.
11. But really you wanted nothing more than to own a Murakami bag.
12. Spending an afternoon in Claire's Accessories was your idea of heaven.
13. And getting ~frizzy hair~ from the rain was your ultimate nightmare.
14. You dressed up as Regina George to every Halloween party you went to.
15. On your Myspace profile, you listed your friends under the title "My AnGeLs".
16. You know it's a '00s cliché, but you legit couldn't live without your Jane Norman carrier.
17. You wouldn't leave the house without perfume on, and your favourites were "Curious" by Britney, "Just Me" by Paris, and "Glow" by J.Lo.
18. You queued outside Abercrombie to get a picture with one of their models.
19. You lived in your River Island poncho.
20. And you owned the highest school shoes your uniform code would let you get away with.
21. You were obsessed with Groovy Chick and doodled them everywhere.
You probably identified with one of the characters, for example Away With the Fairies.
22. You wore So...? Kiss Me to all your school discos.
23. You used to save multiple-page texts from your friends if they included little emoticon animals made out of punctuation marks in them.
24. And whenever you cast yourselves in your favourite bands, you were Baby in the Spice Girls, Hannah in S Club, and Heidi in the Sugababes.