1. When he gave the camera Blue Steel.
2. When he blinked on the red carpet.
6. When he mugged for the camera.
9. When he accepted his first award and didn’t want to picture us naked.
10. When he thanked his mother before anyone else.
13. And looked sublimely happy standing next to Nas.
14. When he was caught admiring his Grammy award.
15. When he was humbled to speak before Jay-Z during his next acceptance speech.
16. And immediately thanked his brother.
17. When Jay-Z watched like a proud father.
21. When he jammed out during the Bob Marley tribute.
23. And channeled the Tenenbaums.
24. When he whistled.
Watch it again!
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻