We asked the BuzzFeed Community what moment in TV history was the most heartbreaking. Here are some of their responses.
WARNING: SPOILER ALERT FOR SEVERAL TV SHOWS.
1. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: When Will's father leaves him for a second time, and he asks Uncle Phil why his dad doesn't love him.
2. 8 Simple Rules: Coping with John Ritter's death in real life with his character's death on the show.
3. Boy Meets World: When Mr. Feeny admits his adoration for the gang and then dismisses his class for one final time.
4. The Big C: When Cathy's son discovers the storage locker filled with gifts for his future birthdays, because she's expected to die of cancer and wants to always be there for him, and he starts bawling.
5. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: When Buffy has to kill Angel, the love of her life, to save the world.
6. Archie Bunker's Place: Edith Bunker's death.
7. Parenthood: When Kristina tells her family she has cancer.
Submitted by heatherm158.