We asked the BuzzFeed Community what moment in TV history was the most heartbreaking. Here are some of their responses.
WARNING: SPOILER ALERT FOR SEVERAL TV SHOWS.
7. Parenthood: When Kristina tells her family she has cancer.
Submitted by heatherm158.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱