1. Alex Bilodeau defended his title in freestyle moguls on Monday night, making him the first Olympic freestyle skier to win multiple gold medals.
He was also the first Canadian to win a gold medal at the Vancouver Games back in 2010, where he won for the same event.
2. Alex credits his brother, Frederic, as his inspiration.
4. Alex discussed Frederic, now 28, in a 2010 interview:
“He’s 28, and he still walks, so where’s the limit for each of us? If his limit was at 10, and he’s 28 and still walking, nobody’s gonna’ tell me my limit is there.”
5. He says Frederic’s determination helps keep him going.
6. “Whatever I do in life, my brother is my real inspiration. He lives his dreams through me. So today… for me, it’s the least I can do. He is my everyday inspiration.”
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏