1. Watching adults get gunged live on the BBC.
2. Turning on your TV in the morning to watch The Big Breakfast.
One time Tom Hardy went on it and won a toolbox in a modelling contest.
3. Lying on your sofa on a Saturday morning enjoying the light entertainment of SMTV Live.
Now it's basically just hours and hours of Saturday Kitchen.
4. Watching a brand new episode of Gladiators on a Saturday night.
There hasn't been a new episode on ITV for 16 years.
5. Waiting to find out what Neil's big collage was on Art Attack.
"OH MY GOD IT'S A SWAN" *loses shit*
6. Spending an evening watching a bunch of people’s dreams die on Robot Wars.
7. Marathoning Friends on E4 basically all the time.
8. Watching Top of the Pops.
9. And then reading Smash Hits magazine to find out the lyrics to all the songs you saw being performed.
10. Then visiting your high street Virgin Megastore to get the single.
11. Eating really unhealthy school lunches.
12. Paying with cash on a London bus.
13. Going on a really boring day out to MFI with your parents and playing with all the taps.
14. Followed by a visit to another exciting retail park staple, Focus.
15. Popping into JJB Sports after you’d exhausted JD looking for new trainers.
16. Going down Woolworths to browse the Disney VHSs.
17. And not leaving before you'd raided the Woolies pick 'n' mix section to take to the cinema.
18. Asking your friends for Orange Wednesday codes.
19. Opening a fresh pack of Opal Fruits.
20. Getting a delicious Cadbury Dream bar from the corner shop.
21. Or a Kit Kat Senses.
22. Getting toys in your cereal.