1. When he visited a fan in hospital after they couldn't make it to his concert.
2. When he helped a guy propose to his girlfriend who's battling brain cancer.
4. When he crashed a wedding and became the wedding singer.
6. When he gave an inspirational speech to children who suffer from stuttering.
Embrace your weirdness. From a stuttering point of view, don't treat it as an issue. Work through it and get the treatment you want to get, but don't ever see it as a plight on your life. Carry on pushing forward.
8. When he let a guy propose on stage at one of his concerts and almost started crying.
Proposal at the @edsheeran concert #shesaidyes
Ed noticed a guy in the crowd holding up a sign so he invited him up on stage with his girlfriend. The guy then gave a proposal speech filled with Ed Sheeran puns before getting down on one knee.
proposal tonight in austin, i might've welled up, but don't say anything - https://t.co/3fGty49rNX
10. When he swapped charity donations with a fan.
CUTE STORY ALERT: Thank you @edsheeran & Piper.What a lovely & kind gesture :) #CharityTuesday http://t.co/I6lKoOlSqO
11. When he made all his concerts the same price.
12. When he gave his clothes to charity shops in his home town.
Given my whole wardrobe a bunch of charity shops. All stuff worn on shoots, videos and live, if you live around suffolk it might be near you
Ed regularly donates clothes to charity shops in his home town of Framlington, Suffolk.
13. When he surprised a young fan with the best Christmas present ever.
View this video on YouTube
14. And when he rescued an adorable kitten who was going to get put down.
So basically this one month old kitten was gonna get put down so I adopted him and called him Graham. Just bought Graham a bed and snacks
Ed rescued adorable Graham the cat and obviously set up a Twitter account for him.
I woke up like dis