1. When he visited a fan in hospital after they couldn't make it to his concert.
2. When he helped a guy propose to his girlfriend who's battling brain cancer.
4. When he crashed a wedding and became the wedding singer.
5. When he went on "Sesame Street" and taught children about how to behave at school and home.
6. When he gave an inspirational speech to children who suffer from stuttering.
Embrace your weirdness. From a stuttering point of view, don't treat it as an issue. Work through it and get the treatment you want to get, but don't ever see it as a plight on your life. Carry on pushing forward.