20 Perfect Couple Halloween Costume Ideas For You And Your Girlfriend
Some costumes were meant to be queered.
1. Peter Pan and Wendy (or Tink!) From Peter Pan:
A green beanie with a feather attached is just as good as the real Pan hat.
2. Sandy and Danny from Grease:
If neither of you can pull off Danny's hair, you can always be a pink lady.
3. The two badass cops from SNL's "Dyke And Fats" sketch:
4. Poussey and Soso from Orange Is the New Black:
It's Halloween, you're allowed to live in denial.
5. Any of the Rockford Peaches from A League Of Their Own:
You can always just go the t-shirt route and carry around a bat.
6. Thelma And Louise from (obviously) Thelma And Louise:
Remember to hold hands a lot, which shouldn't be hard.
7. Your two favorite ladies from Game of Thrones — literally any two.
What You'll Need: Your best dress, plastic armor, or wooden sword depending on which character you choose. You'll also probably need to re-watch a few episodes to, you know, get into character.
You can make all your OTP dreams come true, and nobody has to die an untimely death! Who doesn't want to see the Mother of Dragons strolling around with Yara Greyjoy all night long?