1. Women dressed up as badgers chased the BNP and EDL down the streets of London on Saturday.
On 1 June, as well as demonstrations by the English Defence League and British National Party, women dressed up to protest against the cull of badgers. After protesting, these women chased the far-right protesters through central London.
2. Matt Smith is set to leave Doctor Who after the 2013 Christmas Special.
3. Freddie Flintoff, former England cricket player, attempted to explain the rules of cricket to Jennifer Lopez on the Graham Norton Show.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.