28. Boost Juice Bar's new Brekkie-To-Go is bacon us crazy!
27. The Adelaide Advertiser raised their digital subscription price. LOL.
26. The Gold Coast Bulletin claimed the 2018 Commonwealth Games would revert to the 'Empire Games'.
25. Every item on P9 of The NT News was an April Fools' joke, including a ban on drinking during cyclones.
24. According to alleged new research, the Lamington was definitely invented in New Zealand 'beyond doubt', reported Guardian Australia.
23. ISP iinet Unveiled Pet-Powered Wi-Fi.
22. Optus rolled out their #FidoPhone.
"The world's first communications device that allows you to interact, engage and connect with the most talkative tail wagger."
The accompanying YouTube has been viewed 210 times.
21. Twenty minutes after Optus, Telstra revealed #connectedpet.
The first Telstra phone for pets, with Bark/Meow To Text and GPS tracker.
20. Deal website Groupon offered an exclusive chance to meet Prince William and Kate Middleton and hold Prince George on their upcoming Australian tour.
19. Reddit Australia became Reddit Austria.
And Reddit Austria ensured our European friends were equally confused.
18. Australia's most famous racecourse has been cloned, claimed Punters Paradise.
17. Scoot Airlines announced that customers will be able to enjoy inflight hot yoga classes.
16. Student Flights introduced exclusive top-to-tail business class seat category.
15. The Shovel claimed one recently announced government initiative is an April Fools' gag. Just the one?!
14. Meanwhile, The New Daily were reporting John Howard: The Movie.
13. According to SameSame.com.au Tony Abbott has pledged his support for his dog Maisie, a little cream-coloured pup who he now reveals is only attracted to other female dogs.
“I support my lesbian dog 100%,” Abbott allegedly confirmed in a statement today. “And I sincerely hope she obtains equal rights, sometime after my reign as Prime Minister.”