Even if you don't watch any of the 1 trillion Real Housewives shows, you know that the fights are kind of insane. I decided to rank the 20 most important RH fights from "Crazy but eh" to "ABSOLUTELY PSYCHOTIC." Here are the rules.
Rule No. 1: No reunion fights
Rule No. 2: No hubbies
Rule No. 3: No drawn-out fights
OK. That's it. Let's do this.
20. Ramona vs. Jill — "This is Morocco"
19. Danielle vs. Ashley — "Stay in the positive"
18. Gina vs. Everyone — "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah"
17. NeNe vs. Sheree — "Rich, bitch"
16. Amber vs. The Twins — "First responders"
15. Lisa vs. Everyone — "Puerto Rico, my heart's devotion"
14. Vicki vs. Gretchen — "Are you a mother?"
The Locale: RHOC, Season 7, Episodes 5 and 6, "He Said What?" and "The Party's Over"
The Disagreement: Obviously Vicki and Gretchen never liked each other but things got worse when Slade called Vicki "Miss Piggy" and Vicki decided to defend herself.
The Winner: Vicki. Though Gretchen did have a point with Brooks, Slade should have never spoken about another woman's looks negatively.
13. Aviva vs. Everyone — "My left foot"
12. Adrianna vs. Joanna — "Hit me baby one more time"
11. Kim and Kyle vs. Brandi — "Meth in the bathroom"
10. Sheree vs. Anthony — "Who gon' check me boo?"
The Locale: RHOA, Season 2, Episode 1, "New Attitude, Same ATL"
The Disagreement: Sheree thought that Anthony the party planner wasn't holding up his end of the bargain. And by bargain, I mean helicopters.
The Winner: Draw. They were both so vicious and so delusional that it was impossible to choose just one winner.
9. The Gorgas vs. The Giudices — "Lake George"
8. Kim vs. Kyle — "Goddamn house"
7. NeNe vs. Claudia — "Your clit has left your body"
6. Aviva vs. Carole — "#Bookgate"
The Locale: RHONY, Season 6, Episode 2, "Give Up the Ghostwriter"
The Disagreement: Aviva thinks Carole dissed her memoir so she starts telling everyone that Carole had her book ghostwritten.
The Winner: Carole. Carole is literally paid to write. She's been writing for years. She writes so much that her job is writer first, reality star second.
5. Marlo vs. Sheree — "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao"
4. Allison DuBois and Camille Grammer vs. Kyle Richards, Faye Resnick, and the World — "The dinner party from hell"
3. Aviva vs. Sonja and Ramona — "You can't handle the truth!"
2. Bethenny Frankel vs. Kelly Killoren Bensimon — "Scary island"
1. Teresa vs. The Table (but actually Danielle) — "Prostitution whore"
Hollaaaa — yeah!Are you throwing shade? Hell no, and I'll tell you about it in the comments.
vote votesHollaaaa — yeah!
vote votesAre you throwing shade? Hell no, and I'll tell you about it in the comments.