3. “Hey, don’t I know you?”
Yeah, I’m the guy who just asked you what entree you want. Stop taking a picture and read the menu.
7. “It has been TEN MINUTES! Where’s my well-done steak?!”
Buddy, you can have it quick or you can have it well-done. Take your pick.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻